Job Vacancy: ConocoPhillips
ConocoPhillips; 2 positions
Posting date : Monday, August 14, 2006 Expiry date : Sunday, August 27, 2006
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries. As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
SHUTDOWN COORDINATOR (Code: SC)
Responsible to develop the Shutdown organization, define the goals and objectives and carryout the planning and execution of the planned shutdowns in the Eastern and Western Hub of Block B. Ensure that the appropriate resources, (Onshore, Offshore, other BU’s and Contractors), are made available to ensure the success of the shutdown and interface with the groups participating in, and impacted by, the shutdown activities.
Qualification & Experience:
• 10+ years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities with Engineering or maintenance and/or operations background.
• Holds an Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience with FPSO/TLP/marine or other offshore facilities and related experience in organizing shutdown activities.
• Possesses a high degree of organizational skills and demonstrates skills in planning, organization and implementation of maintenance programs.
MAINTENANCE STRATEGY ENGINEER (Code: MSE)
As a member of the Eastern Hub Maintenance Support Team, “owns” the Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) program. This includes development and maintenance of PPM routines through the use of the methodology determined by the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) processes. Establish optimum strategies for maintaining Company assets with due regard to cost effectiveness, technical implementation viability, reliability/availability improvement, and Company Core Values (health, safety, environmental protection and quality assurance).
Qualification & Experience:
• Technical Degree (BSc or MSC in applicable Engineering discipline)
• 10 Years Work Experience in Petrochemical Engineering field
• Technical experience preferable (Petrochemical maintenance organization)
• Experience in using processes and tools such as Defect Elimination, RCFA, Pareto, RCM Analysis, and various incident investigation techniques
• Experience with condition monitoring techniques
• Reliability engineering analysis skills
• Risk Based Inspection (RBI) strategy development by utilizing inspection criticality assessment and inspection/corrosion models
Those who are interested and meet the above requirements, write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject, of your email or envelope. Send your application and CV not later than August 27, 2006 to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further interview.
Ikuti info lowongan kerja via email agar tidak ketinggalan, klik disini untuk bergabung.